Your First Investment
Education is paramount during the first-time home-buying process. We will guide you through every stage, including the step-by-step process of how to buy your first home and where to invest in real estate. We will also help you discover new neighbourhoods, break down closing costs and fees, ensure you are getting the most out of government rebates and credits, and much more.
You’ve bought, you’ve outgrown, and now you’re ready to move up. Upsizing usually translates to buying a family home, which often requires a community-based neighbourhood, highly-rated schools, tubs for bath time, plus room to play and grow, which we can help you find.
“The best real estate agent in Toronto! Not only does Nasma know her stuff, she is also really friendly and patient. My husband and I purchased our first condo together with her and she made us rookies feel confident and like pros.”
- Laura N.
Buying pre-construction in Toronto, especially as an income property, is a nuanced process. To help you maximize your profit, we will leverage our exclusive access to city-wide developments, track important real estate investment metrics (such as your cash flow, net operating income, and return on investment), and connect you with professionals from our extended team to help along the way.
- We will start by meeting at one of our offices; we have locations all over the city to make your experience as convenient as possible. We will talk about the type of property you are looking for, your budget, and your future plans.
- If you haven’t been pre-approved for a mortgage, we can connect you to a highly-qualified mortgage broker. We vet all of the professionals we recommend, and our mortgage broker is no different. They will roll out the red carpet for you and provide you with the same excellent care as our team.
The Home Search
- We will take everything we learned in our first meeting to identify a selection of neighbourhoods that will get you the most for your money and work best for your lifestyle.
- There could be hundreds of listings that match your criteria, which can be overwhelming to say the least. We make the home search simple by hand-picking the most promising listings for you so we can find the right property quickly.
- Our marathon showings allow us to see as many homes as possible in the shortest time, so you can easily remember what you loved and what you didn’t.
- We regularly identify often-missed property issues for our buyers, and the solutions that can fix them. There will never be any uncertainty when you are buying a home with us.
- We will always be just a call or text away to answer all of your questions, share tried-and-true advice on what to look for when buying a house, and ensure you avoid common (or not-so-common) home buying mistakes.
Get Our Home Buying Guide
Make sure you are prepared for your next purchase with our free Home Buying Guide. Included is a detailed walk-through of what to look for when buying a house and the process, from the first meeting to moving day, to start you on the road to success.