1 Front Pad
WELCOME TO THIS SEMI THAT CHECKS ALL YOUR BOXES!
This extra-wide home feels like a detached. It also has legal front pad parking and a finished, waterproofed basement. Look no further! It has an exceptionally bright and spacious principal room. This home is move-in ready but you can easily add your personal touches and upgrades. Turn it into your dream east-end home. Situated on a beautiful and serene street with friendly neighbours. Prime location. Steps to subway, parks, cafes, and shops.
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME
- The south-facing backyard get lots of sun. It is great for gardening and has lovely lilac trees, raspberry bushes, and a pear tree.
- The neighbourhood is very family friendly.
- It is close to Taylor Creek Park, skating rinks, swimming pools/community centers, restaurants, farmer’s markets, libraries, hospital, and schools.
UPGRADES & IMPROVEMENTS
- 2020: Fixed copper piping on water heater, repaired exterior electrical outlet, installed new outdoor tap, capped the chimney, sealed gaps at the side of the house, redirected the downspout
- 2019: Wall demo, repair, and plaster; replaced 2nd floor shower diverter; bathtub caulking
- 2018: Installed new dishwasher and dome dome flashings on flat roofs; white FG Pine handrail on main floor and basement staircases; new toilet and vanity in upstairs bathroom; repaired and painted back deck stairs: replaced 7 deck and stair boards with spruce, widened handrail, replaced lattice with Western Red Cedar, made stringers, leveled stairs, and installed railing with pickets to code
- 2017: Concrete pathway on the side between the houses
- 2016: Installed new washing machine; new basement door and drywall; closet in the basement bedroom; insulated basement floors; demolished the old shed and replaced with 10×10 decking support
- 2014: Rebuilt front steps and landing, re-enforced concrete base, formed and poured stairs; installed aluminum railings; 25-year guarantee on all workmanship and materials from Heritage Stone Facings
- 2012: Front storm door installed and main/2nd floor windows replaced
- 2011: Tall cabinets and pot drawers added to replace cupboards; brought upstairs railing to code; new spindles and railing on 2nd floor; added new spindles to close off the open stairs, oak railing, and post on main level
- All appliances
- Existing window blinds
- Patio set/Garden tools in the shed
- Dehumidifier in the basement
- Hot water tank