1-1/2 Storey Detached
Private Drive 3
This beautifully renovated detached with private driveway will check off all your boxes!
Bask in the sunny open-concept living /dining layout and the updated modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and storage aplenty. Live in relaxed comfort with the efficient use of space while you appreciate the intricate design. Comes with a fully finished basement den and rec area with a separate entrance and loads of added storage.
Over $100K in upgrades throughout this lovely home. The multi-purpose expansive backyard has raised garden beds, kids’ play area, a fire pit, and a large patio. Great for outdoor activities for the whole family and as an entertaining hub for guests. They don’t build ’em like this anymore!
Situated on a quiet street within a friendly neighbourhood, this home is mere steps away to the TTC, Taylor Creek Park, and shopping. A wide variety of delectable cuisine, The Beaches, Riverdale, Leslieville, and Downtown are all within short driving distance.
- June to July hydro bill = $206.80
- April to May gas bill = $117.62
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THS HOME
- We love the sunlight coming in through the windows, whether it is filtering in through the leaves or flooding in at sunset. We bask in the warmth & ambiance it provides.
- We love how spacious the home feels. We love the efficient use of design & space.
- The backyard is a true oasis – big, relaxing, & offers something for everyone. It has raised garden beds for planting vegetables & herbs. It has a play area for kids. It also has a fire pit & large patio.
- The community is close and tight-knit. We loved going for evening strolls on the tree-lined streets and seeing the friendly faces of neighbours.
- We enjoy the proximity to Taylor Creek Park, the beaches, downtown, Riverdale, Leslieville, and so many more within close driving distance.
- We love being close to so many great restaurants. We will definitely miss the variety of cuisine available, all of which are amazingly within a few minutes’ drive.
UPGRADES & IMPROVEMENTS
- 2021: High efficiency furnace
- 2020: Roof shingles & new sod in the front yard
- 2018: Garage & basement bathroom remodel
- 2017: New sod & planters in the backyard
- 2014: Hardwood flooring on the main floor; carpeting in the basement; windows; new stainless steel appliances, kitchen cabinets, quartz countertop, wood butcher block shelving, & breakfast bar counter
- Fridge, stove, microwave, & dishwasher
- Chandelier & all other light fixtures
- Washer & dryer
- California blinds
- Chest freezer & mini-fridge
- Curtains/Blinds upstairs
- Cosmetic rocks around the fire pit
- Outdoor string lights