This is Toronto’s largest master-plan development and WestLine Condos is your first-class ticket to a historic redevelopment. Located in the heart of Toronto, it brings modern, West Coast-inspired living to the 1,000-acre Downsview Masterplan. On the edge of Downsview Park, located directly across from the Sheppard West TTC station and a short walk from the Downsview Park GO Train, minutes from York University, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, as well as Toronto’s downtown core. Get the tranquility of park-side living while staying connected to the rest of the city.
There will be spacious floor plans that will include 46 studio, 78 1-bedroom, 70 1-bedroom + den, 146 2-bedroom and 45 3-bed / 3-bed + den units.
Each condo will have state-of-the-art features & finishes. Also, some units will either have oversized terraces or balconies overlooking Sheppard Avenue West and De Boers Drive.
12,000 Sq. Ft. of Indoor & Outdoor Amenity Space
- Double Height West-Coast Inspired Lobby
- 3-Level Underground Parking Garage
- 624-Square Meter Rooftop Patio
- Ground Floor Exercise Room
- Indoor & Outdoor Children’s Play Area
- Over-Sized Terraces On 4th and 6th Floors
- 14th Floor Co-Working Space
- 14th Floor Party Room
- 14th Floor Dining Room
- 14th Floor BBQ Terrace
Floor Plans and Pricelist
Email us here to request floor plans or price list for this development.
$10,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% in 120 Days
2.5% in 300 Days
2.5% in 400 Days
2.5% in 600 Days
2.5% in 720 Days
Incentives for purchasing through One Group Toronto Real Estate
- The sales centre works for the developer – we work for you, using our knowledge and experience to your advantage.
- We provide a Comparative Market Analysis based on other pre-construction and resale properties.
- We conduct an analysis of rental and cap rates for prospective investors.
- You will have VIP Access to properties before they hit the market.
- You will receive Insider information on the area, including whether or not there are developments planned for the area that could obstruct your views in the future.