12 and 26
Grand Central Mimico is Toronto’s new transit-tailored community. Anchored by Mimico GO Station, this community will be a vibrant, all-inclusive and future-proof neighbourhood. Thoughtful timeless design, transit and modern amenities converge to create South Etobicoke’s most relevant and significant community. A masterplanned transit oriented community by Vandyk Properties, comprising of over 2 million square feet of mixed-use development – Spanning 4 city blocks and anchored by over 1.85 million square feet of inspired residential living. At the heart of this new district is Buckingham St & Newcastle St bustling thoroughfare boasting a modern new Mimico GO Station connecting residents to downtown Toronto and the future Ontario Line.
Vandyk Properties will embark on the revitalization of Mimico with The Buckingham, the first residences and office/retail hub in the Grand Central Mimico district. The Buckingham will have a warehouse style podium topped with three distinct towers against a backdrop of prime downtown, lake and green vistas.
• Innovative suite designs featuring 9’ high ceilings in principal rooms on floors 2, 7-26 and soaring 10’ ceiling heights on floors 3-41
• Smooth white painted ceilings throughout
• Solid core suite entry door with guest viewer
• Balcony, patio, terraces and juliet balconies as per applicable plan2
• Painted white interior doors, casing and baseboard throughout
• Satin nickel finish lever door handles on interior doors
• Laminate flooring throughout, excluding bathroom and laundry areas
• Contemporary style kitchen
• Modern straight edge quartz countertop.
• Deep upper cabinet above fridge
• Upper cabinets feature integrated valance3
• Ceramic tile accent backsplash
• Stainless steel under mount single basin sink with functional dual spray faucet
• Appliances including:
– Built-in, panel ready, counter depth 24” refrigerator and dishwasher
– Wall mounted hood fan
– Cooktop range and built-in oven
– Microwave oven
• Contemporary vanity with recessed kick plate
• White solid surface integrated sink and vanity top
• Vanity mirror
• Acrylic bathtub with full height glazed porcelain wall tile surround, as per applicable plan
• Chrome framed shower glass enclosure and door on acrylic shower base with full height glazed porcelain wall tile surround, as per applicable plan
• Wall mounted vanity light
• Porcelain floor tiles in all bathrooms
• All white plumbing fixtures and chrome single lever faucets
• White ceramic floor tile in laundry areas
• White stacked in-suite washer and dryer vented to exterior
LIGHTING, ELECTRICAL, DATA AND HVAC SYSTEMS
• White Decora style switches and receptacles throughout
• Track halogen lighting in the kitchen
• Ceiling mounted light fixtures in foyer, hallway, den, bedrooms and walk-in closets, as per applicable plan
• Electrical panel with circuit breakers in each suite
• Bell Fiber Optic Internet Service to the suite & building
• Year round individually controlled heating and cooling heat pump unit
- Massage Therapy Room
- Fitness Centre
- Steam Room
- Co-working Space
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Yoga Studio
- Party Room & Private Dining Room
Outdoor Terrace with Lounge, Fire Pit and BBQs
Virtual Golf Simulator
Floor Plans and Pricelist
Email us here to request floor plans or price list for this development.
$5,000 on signing (via Bank Draft)
Balance to 5% in 30 days
2.5% in 150 days
2.5% in 270 days
5% in 450 days
5% on Occupancy
Incentives for purchasing through One Group Toronto Real Estate
- The sales centre works for the developer – we work for you, using our knowledge and experience to your advantage.
- We provide a Comparative Market Analysis based on other pre-construction and resale properties.
- We conduct an analysis of rental and cap rates for prospective investors.
- You will have VIP Access to properties before they hit the market.
- You will receive Insider information on the area, including whether or not there are developments planned for the area that could obstruct your views in the future.