It’s a neighbourhood of richly treed streets, excellent schools and a 3.1 hectare park. Perfectly located between Toronto’s western suburbs and downtown hub, it also has an eclectic mix of stores, restaurants and services that are only a taste of things to come. And at the heart of it all will be a decidedly urban and sophisticated development – Queensway Park.
Named after the park that borders it to the north – a community hub that includes a kids play area, playing fields and spaces to simply unwind – Queensway Park brings Urban Capital and Rosewater’s signature downtown style, keen eye for what’s next, and commitment to good development to the new Queensway Village, a budding retail strip that is today being transformed into a pedestrian-friendly main street with an increasingly residential vibe.
- Suite Details
- High-design suites and penthouses with 9’0” high (Floors 3,4,5,6 and 9) and 10’0” high (Floors 2,7 and 8) ceilings †
- Exposed concrete or smooth*** ceilings and columns*, and floor-to-ceiling rolling doors*
- Wide plank laminate flooring** throughout
- Suite entry doors with security viewers
- Brushed aluminum contemporary hardware
- Individually controlled seasonal heating and air conditioning, with heat recovery ventilators (HRVs) for added energy efficiency Balconies and Terraces Electrical outlets on balconies and terraces Terraces* with water and gas connections
- Open concept kitchens with built in pantries (in C suites and higher), all with either combination islands/dining tables or stand-alone islands*
- Engineered stone countertops and tile backsplash**
- Under-mount stainless steel sink, with single lever black faucet Energy Star®* appliances including fully-integrated fridge and dishwasher, stainless steel slide in range and microwave located in the island
- All-in-one washer-condensing dryers in A and B suites
- Stacked washer-condensing dryers in all other suites and Penthouses
- Custom designed vanities with vessel sinks, stone countertops** and contemporary single-lever faucets
- Custom designed under-lit medicine cabinet with mirror
- Contemporary bathroom fixtures throughout, including dual flush toilets and water efficient faucets and showerheads
- Square designed tubs and/or showers*, with full height tile surrounds**
- Frameless glass shower enclosures for separate showers*
- Porcelain tile flooring and porcelain tile for full height along vanity wall**
- Temperature control valves in all showers
On the mezzanine level
- Approximately 1,100 square foot fitness facility with free weights, weight machines and state-of-the-art cardio equipment, and yoga/aerobics area
- Hobby/crafts room
- Property management office and Product Library (a lending library for those useful but bulky things you just don’t have room to store yourself)
On the second floor
- RAW-designed lounge and party room, with wet bar, dining area, lounge and pool table
- Kids playroom
- Adjacent outdoor amenity terrace with two private lounge areas(xx), each equipped with a barbecue and prep area, dining table and chairs, and lounge seating surrounding a fire pit Individual 6′ x 4′ garden plots(xx)
- Pet washing station
Floor Plans and Pricelist
Email us here to request floor plans or price list for this development.
Incentives for purchasing through One Group Toronto Real Estate
- The sales centre works for the developer – we work for you, using our knowledge and experience to your advantage.
- We provide a Comparative Market Analysis based on other pre-construction and resale properties.
- We conduct an analysis of rental and cap rates for prospective investors.
- You will have VIP Access to properties before they hit the market.
- You will receive Insider information on the area, including whether or not there are developments planned for the area that could obstruct your views in the future.