THAT WHICH IS
IS NEVER COMPLICATED.
_IT IS ESSENTIAL
Standing tall at the intersection of King and Blue Jays Way, 357 King West is a picture of elegance. Artfully designed to accommodate the essentials of modern city living, its slender form complements the downtown space in which it sits. The building’s glass façade reflects the vibrancy of the surrounding neighbourhood. As King Street evolves, its classic design will stand the test of time.
– 9’0” Smooth ceilings
– Choice of designer-selected laminate flooring in living/dining areas, foyer and bedrooms
– Individually controlled heating and cooling
– Stacked brand-name washer/dryer
– Custom designed door hardware
– Contemporary kitchen cabinetry, in a variety of materials and colours
– Solid surface quartz kitchen countertop and backsplash
– Single bowl stainless steel undermount sink
– Contemporary design faucet with integrated pull-out head
– 4-piece stainless steel kitchen appliance package
– Soaker tub in main bath
– Framed glass shower in ensuite bath
– Custom designed vanity with solid surface quartz countertop
– Undermount sink
– Polished chrome wall mounted showerhead
– “Future technology-ready” features in all suites
– Pre-wired for internet, cable TV and telephone
– Emergency voice communications system, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detector
- Rooftop Terrace
- Party Room with Dining Area
- Gathering Room
- Communal Workspace
- Social Lounge
- Private Dining Room
- Fitness Centre
- Yoga & Pilates Studio
- Party Room
Floor Plans and Pricelist
Email us here to request floor plans or price list for this development.
5% down in 2021
5% down in 2022
Incentives for purchasing through One Group Toronto Real Estate
- The sales centre works for the developer – we work for you, using our knowledge and experience to your advantage.
- We provide a Comparative Market Analysis based on other pre-construction and resale properties.
- We conduct an analysis of rental and cap rates for prospective investors.
- You will have VIP Access to properties before they hit the market.
- You will receive Insider information on the area, including whether or not there are developments planned for the area that could obstruct your views in the future.